Roll up banner display stand are called poster frames and display stands. The advertising industry is also called easy-drawn racks, easy-pull, easy-to-roll rolls, etc. It is a stand-up propaganda poster. Commonly used in street passages with a lot of people, assisting self-employed road show sales activities, or temporary booths. The main materials of roll up banner display stands are plastic or aluminum alloy. The replacements for roll up banner display stands are street banners, road flags, posters, stickers, etc.
The structure of the roll up banner display stand is a reel of the ground. From the ground up, there is a telescopic column. The top of the column has a buckle. When used, the scroll pulls out an upright poster to attract the attention of passers-by.
Roll up banner display stand is suitable for conferences, exhibitions, sales promotion, etc. It is one of the most frequently used portable exhibits.
General material: Plastic steel, aluminum alloy, pp synthetic paper, adhesive.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to carry a tent
- How to clean the tent
- Some questions about the tent
- What is roll-up
- Development history of Roll up bann...
- Development status of roll up banne...
- Introduction to the features of Rol...
- Roll up Banner Stands installation use
- Introduction of the vehicle flag
- The material and technology of the ...
- Roll up banner
- How to install roll up banner?
- Roll up Stand Supplier
- What are feather flags?
- Beach Flag and Feather Flag?
- Custom Car Window Flags
- Car Flag Design
- Flag Semaphore Design
- Flag Semaphore History